2009年3月20日 星期五

Say Goodbye





Recently I have to say goodbye to many people.

Though I know it's life, people come and go, still hard to accept the fact.

Some people just walk out of the door, and truly walk out your life.

Say "see ya" is easy, but sometimes it's very hard to see a person ever again.

So sad.. but you cannot keep everyone with you, right?

Sometimes the more we want one to stay, the faster the one will walk away.

And so you start to protect yourself by not putting in too much.

The more you try to hide your feeling, the more you fall and fail.

And the feeling of regret and foolishness will overwhelm you.

Too many things you can't control and life goes on. No time to look back.

So, I guess we have to express our feeling before it is too late.



So, I love you.


沒有留言:

張貼留言