2009年3月22日 星期日

goodbye coffee in the sunny afternoon



Eva is going back to Athens. And then go to Italy for her other part of Euromaster. We had a goodbye coffee in saturday afternoon. It was so sunny I feel like summer is calling.

She was my kitchen mate for 3 months and also my study mate. We always complained about our the damn essays. She relied on me when she got deadlines coming, forcing me to work with her. We studied in the kitchen for 4 whole days when she lived in TB. After she moved out, one time I went to her house and stayed for two days to do the essays with her. It was so cold the heater didn't work, I was freezing and she hugged me to sleep. We watched Friends together as entertainment before bed. It was a very special experience. When I called her at her birthday night for a surprise, she thought we are in the middle of crisis.. XD She's unsatisfied with herself and treat herself badly by giving lots of pressure to herself. Sometimes I just don't know how to comfort her but i guess she doesn't listen. She is a little girl when comes to relationship. Sometimes I think I know her. She is Sagiters. I hope she can live healthily and find a good guy to love and take care of her.

I hope we can stay in contact and I can visit her in Siena this year. I know how hard it is to keep a friend in different country after getting along only few months. But the world is being squeezing so I guess we will.

I bought her coffee in return to the Chinese Buffet last time she treated me. The coffee was not good but the talk was. She doesn't want to take photo, as usual.


Goodbye my friend~ I enjoy my time with you. Hope you feel the same.

沒有留言:

張貼留言