2009年2月23日 星期一

Cheers for Kate!!

Kate Winslet won the leading actress of Oscars 2009!!

Congratulations!!

12 years ago I had expected her to win this award for Titanic, and now she proves herself by a more excellent performance in The Reader.

I like her speeches, like always, direct, sincere and confident.
I never regret named myself after her 12 years ago.. XD
When she talked about winning Oscar is like a dream come true.
I gained courage from her.



Sometimes you thought you just love somebody, maybe singer or actor, without any reason. But you find the all time crash is actually based on the appreciation of his/her personal attributes and attitudes. Perceived, at least. They can touch you by being themselves. Oh I sounds like a big FAN.

Anyway, it is good to find the positive elements of life from others.


Special thanks to Yvonne, who brought me breakfast and accompanied me watching the movie today.
Good to have you. :)

3 則留言:

  1. How about me...ha ha... :p Congrats!!

    We love Kate!
    We love Kate!
    I love Kate :D

    回覆刪除
  2. Good to have you, of course!
    I guess I am lucky.
    Thank you ;)

    回覆刪除
  3. I didn't know you were named after her...
    I like her speeches, she's really something=D

    回覆刪除