My temporary address is :
20369 Lake Canyon Drive, Walnut, CA91789, USA
Temp phone is (Landline) (country code 1) 909-594-9013
I hope I can get my own mobile soon.
The time differience is 15 hour slower than Taiwan and 8 hour slower than UK.
I will be online most likely 10-12pm LA time. And the best time to call (if you'd like to talk to me) is between 7-11pm LA time.
Start to work tomorrow. Try to minimise the shock of life changing.
Be positive!!
The funny thing is there was an old man sitting next to me on the plane. He kept talking to me that I couldn't rest... and he wanted me to date and marry to his sons (4 of them, i can pick) hahaha.. funny but scary.
"enjoy" your time in LA
回覆刪除like i enjoy my dissertation
maybe i will go to us as well, selling chairs
who knows
but everything happens for a reason
just be positive and brave
i bet we can survive at least haha
don't let your body shape fit into "American"
take care
meet you online!