Today is my third day in Italy. Now I am in Siena my Greek friend's place. I was in until this morning. Took 4 hours train to get here.
Venice is so pretty!! Gosh! I am not saying about the amazing plazas and buildings, but the whole city itself. Thousands of bridges connect whole island. I was so lucky to find the one in my favorite movie "Chances and Coincidences." It was not until the last moment that I almost gave up trying she appeared.. haven't proved yet, but pretty much that one i believed. St. Marco plaza and church were both amazing. I bought some Murano glasses for souviner. The accommodation in the unviersity was very nice and comfortable. I am happy I chose that. I met a french girl Emilie who likes metal music and sings in a metal band. We both have a tattoo on the back.
Since last night it started to rain heavily with thounder and lightening. People here are amazed. Siena is a really pretty small little city on the hill with many interesting places. But as Eva said, it is too small that u cant really avoid someone u dont wanna see. I met her Greek friend Maira. She is cute and young. We had a coffee during the rain. Oh, before that we went to try the best Gelato in Siena. The first time i had three balls.. yougurt with nutella, latte and tropical fruit. Until now I has tried Limon, melone and the other one i cant remember. Here in Siena I also met Frencisa, a pretty girl looks like Jennifer Aniston. She is mix of italian and mexico. We had a very good dinner together in an italian restaurant with fantastic view of Siena. After that, I joined the guy-hunting night out... talking only guys guys guys.. gosh! But it is really interesting! So tired that I couldnt stay long outside so came back early at 1:15. And i am a bit drunk after two shots of Spitzl.
Tomorrow Florence!
Ciao!
Enjoy your trip and take care:p
回覆刪除