
Just watched this fantastic movie. I can't say how much I love this film. Gosh.
Like I always say I don't know what I want, I only know what I don't want. And what I have experienced so far is what I don't want. Ha, kind of sick. I can totally understand the reason Vicky decided to leave Antonio and Elena and went on her own trip. Following.. Journey. A journey to find the life you want, to find the passion, to get more disappointment, endless.
Like I don't know why I am so unhappy doing what I am doing but still doing it. Like you, like everybody. We are afraid of losing. I always tell friends Nothing to Lose! But I am the one who afraid of losing so much. Ironically. I want to get out of my life. The funny thing is, I have been always trying to find passion but always locked by my own choice. Shit.
I think I need to go to Barcelona.
dont know why somehow i can feel how you feel... most of the time it seems i dont know what i want but still keep trying to find what it is...however, i'm just kind of lost before i find what i want...(sigh)
回覆刪除anyway, when are you gonna leave to and back from Spain? dont forget to show me some of your cute and sexy pictures with your pretty bikini;)