2009年4月26日 星期日

Retired from Essay Machine

Friday I quitted my job as an essay machine..
5 essays finished in 2 weeks. Totally 13,000 words...
Also two interviews in London took place within this time, including a presentation.
Gosh, I am good!
But the quality was so bad that I even didn't wanna review them...
I just hope I can pass, please!!!

Here are some random things I think of now.

* Cheese can comfort me- chili one in M&S is so tasty
* Music is the best friend
* Ukulele accompanied me and it's so attractive.
* Remember to take break or your blood cannot reach your finger if you typing too long. My twist hurts.
* Too much caffeine would make my hands shaking
* If you lack of sleep, then you won't lose weight even you eat less... I gained weight...
* Eyes are so important. I don't want to have another surgery!!
* Friends are so important, thank to those cook for me.
* Room is like a mess, me too
* I was the first one submitting the last essay in whole class... I am quite proud of this...though may get the lowest grade
* Bottom is getting bigger and bigger... sit for tooooo long
* The sunshine is so good outside..
* The trees outside my windows grow beautiful flowers. When wind comes they fall like snow.. sooooo sadly beautiful.
* Always keep hope in life...

and
* DON'T DO THINGS JUST BEFORE THE DEADLINE!! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!


Goodbye term 2

沒有留言:

張貼留言